Get the Swidget 1.0 widget and many other great free widgets at Widgetbox! Not seeing a widget? (More info) Mrs. D: Premedicated Crime Pays
Name:
Location: DC Metro Area, United States

I adore The Lord. I'm in my 40's. Completely in love with my husband, a mother of 3 girls ages 23, 21 and 18 and one little man that turned 3 in December. I don't own a gun but I believe in your right to own one, if you so choose. I vaccinate but I believe in your right not to, I don't homeschool but believe in your right to educate your child the way you see fit. I don't attend a "church" but I read the Bible everyday. I do not support our current administration and do not feel it is Biblical to "get behind" a man with such unGodly actions. If a child survives an abortion it is nothing short of Gods will that that child live. How ANYONE professing Christianity can support an administration that will use their will to override Gods and kill that child anyway is beyond my understanding. I'm not so convinced that we are in the End Times but I am sure our country is out of control and headed for disaster. You can call me nuts but I'll just call you part of the problem for being uninformed and asleep at the wheel.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Premedicated Crime Pays

OK, so this attitude



lead to this experience







This is the dude advertising himself as the Baptist Pastor that was beaten by boarder agents. In this video he is purposely goading the police into making a scene over and over and over again. He often approaches them first in order to set them up and game them.



Dude obviously knew how the patrol were, and I believe he continues to make that trip to California weekly not to preach God's word but in order to up his chances for an incident to occur. He's egged them on before as the video shows. At 7.08 the Officer tells him he thinks Anderson is using the law to get across contraband. We'd be singing a very different tune had the agents allowed a trunkful of bodies across because they didn't want to invade anyone's rights. Can you imagine! At 9.11 he won't even tell them he is a Pastor. Hmm, why is that? Maybe because his MAIN purpose is NOT to spread God's Word. But now he is using it for all he can get making it appear in his title that he was beaten BECAUSE he is a Pastor. At 10.48 he deliberately goes looking for trouble. In an AIRPORT, a freaking airport. Talking about harassing people when HE IS THE ONE DOING THE HARRASSING!!!!



You know, I watched as his wife posted on her blog and the donate button went up right away. It is obvious that this whole incident has been premeditated for quite some time and as we all know crime pays. This has been in the works for a long time, no doubt. It's a crime, a moral crime as far as I'm concerned and I'm not going to sit idolly by and watch people get behind him. Don't be taken in by this lunatic. He hurts the cause big time. It's people like this that are a big reason our rights are being taken away and a very large part the reason protesters are being labeled terrorist by Homeland Security and looked at as goofs by the majority of the media.


I want to make a difference and I want this country back on track. I am a Christian-American, in that order. I'm not sure where I fit in anymore but I do know it's not with this guy. This IS NOT A GODLY man.


(1 Corinthians 5:9-) 9 I wrote you in my letter not to associate with immoral people; 10 I did not at all mean with the immoral people of this world, or with the covetous and swindlers, or with idolaters, for then you would have to go out of the world. 11 But actually, I wrote to you not to associate with any so-called brother if he is an immoral person, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or a swindler--not even to eat with such a one. 12 For what have I to do with judging outsiders? Do you not judge those who are within the church? 13 But those who are outside, God judges. REMOVE THE WICKED MAN FROM AMONG YOURSELVES."

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous KIQ said...

You asked for opinions on this entry, I will give you mine... right on! This man goads, and goads, and goads, and goads. Then he's surprised when he meets up with a cop that refuses to take his trash anymore. He wanted this to happen. He has wanted it for a while. Goodness, this is the same family that was irate that they were breaking traffic laws and got pulled over. They hate the police and want these types of things to happen. They try to make them happen, then they act all shocked and in awe when they do. He comes up to a cop in an airport, with a camera, and asks about his gun, then he uses the line about him working for the pastor (yeah, that ought to win friends and influence people), then doesn't "understand" why he's treated so hatefully. He has no testimony at all. He doesn't really want to help people find Christ because he's destroying his testimony. We know if something you do hurts your testimony or causes a weaker brother to falter, you are in the wrong. That alone proves he's 100% wrong in his prideful videos with officers.

He's now making money off of his ridiculous and childish sessions with the police. How sad. His family sits by and watches this with pride. How much sadder is that? He's hurting his family in so many ways. He's destroyed his testimony (which is eternal), he's hurting those who are weaker than he is (which is a sin and eternal), and he's hurting his family. I would say his pride has consumed him at this point and that's a bad place to be, pride goeth before the fall dear pastor.

April 18, 2009 at 2:25 PM  
Blogger DawnM said...

I watched the new reports that the pastor's wife had posted on her blog. One of them said that he sat in his car, in a lane of traffic for an hour. That means, for that hour, while he was refusing to get out of the car, that lane of traffic was not accessible to other people. The wife and the news report say that he passes through these types of checkpoints regularly. So, I instantly thought this was premeditated. He had determined, at some point, that if they asked to search his car, he would act like this. He had determined at some point that he wouldn't answer their questions. He made these determinations long before any of this happened.

I am sorry he got hurt but given the circumstances, I'm not sure what else the border patrol/police were supposed to do? Let him remain in his car, blocking traffic, not cooperating? He didn't call a lawyer and refused to listen to the police. The border patrol is there for with the expectation of protecting our country, making sure drugs and people are not easily carried over the border. Should they have used their tazers? I don't know, I wasn't there. Also, you get the media side, you get the pastor and his wife's side but you don't get the police side of this. We don't know what else went into this.

April 18, 2009 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger Maggii said...

You've pretty much summed up my thoughts on the matter. He wasn't an innocent bystander who's 'rights' were violated....and he wasn't 'attacked' out of the blue for 'no good reason"...he's made a hobby out of goading law enforcement on many occasions and then acting like THEY are harassing him for no reason when it's the OTHER way around. Of course that seems to be a 'theme' with certain 'Christians" who like to accuse others of the VERY things THEY are doing themselves.....

April 18, 2009 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger Ace said...

I watched the first minute or so of the clip where he was HARASSING the officer and turned it off. MY General is in this line of work and it is AMAZING how people think they can disrespect and ignore an officer's commands and then are SHOCKED when the officer feels his life is threatened and they have to take control of the situation.

I hope this "pastor" realizes that cops have wives and children that worry whether or not Daddy will make it home...EVERY NIGHT because of people like this. Whether Daddy will lose his JOB over people like this.

He should be so proud of himself, he slams those who protect us and makes a mockery of the God he claims to serve.

Thank YOU for standing for those who go AFTER the monsters in the night and do God's work protecting the innocent. There ARE cops that ARE CHRISTIANS and are doing THEIR MINISTRY through this work.

Many Blessings :)
Ace

April 20, 2009 at 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home