Get the Swidget 1.0 widget and many other great free widgets at Widgetbox! Not seeing a widget? (More info) Mrs. D: Quotes
Name:
Location: DC Metro Area, United States

I adore The Lord. I'm in my 40's. Completely in love with my husband, a mother of 3 girls ages 23, 21 and 18 and one little man that turned 3 in December. I don't own a gun but I believe in your right to own one, if you so choose. I vaccinate but I believe in your right not to, I don't homeschool but believe in your right to educate your child the way you see fit. I don't attend a "church" but I read the Bible everyday. I do not support our current administration and do not feel it is Biblical to "get behind" a man with such unGodly actions. If a child survives an abortion it is nothing short of Gods will that that child live. How ANYONE professing Christianity can support an administration that will use their will to override Gods and kill that child anyway is beyond my understanding. I'm not so convinced that we are in the End Times but I am sure our country is out of control and headed for disaster. You can call me nuts but I'll just call you part of the problem for being uninformed and asleep at the wheel.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Quotes


“Be a good ancestor. Stand for something bigger than yourself. Add value to the Earth during your sojourn.”
Marian Wright Edelman (1939 – ) American activist founder of the Children's Defense Fund
~
“A house is not a home unless it contains food and fire for the mind as well as the body.” - Benjamin Franklin
~
“Men are all alike in their promises. It is only in their deeds that they differ.”
John Baptiste Moliére (1622–1673) French playwright
~
“Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly, even if they roll a few more upon it.”
Albert Schweitzer (1875–1965)
~
“Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier.”
Mother Teresa (1910–1997)
~
“Iron rusts from disuse; stagnant water loses its purity and in cold weather becomes frozen; even so does inaction sap the vigor of the mind.”
Leonardo da Vinci (1452–1519)
~
“You've got to jump off cliffs all the time and build your wings on the way down.”
Ray Bradbury (1920 – ) American writer
~
“Never stop because you are afraid - you are never so likely to be wrong.”
Fridtjof Nansen (1861–1930)
~
“Achievement is talent plus preparation.”
Malcolm Gladwell (1963 – ) Canadian journalist
Free Signature GeneratorFree Signature Generator

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home