Get the Swidget 1.0 widget and many other great free widgets at Widgetbox! Not seeing a widget? (More info) Mrs. D: Quotes
Name:
Location: DC Metro Area, United States

I adore The Lord. I'm in my 40's. Completely in love with my husband, a mother of 3 girls ages 23, 21 and 18 and one little man that turned 3 in December. I don't own a gun but I believe in your right to own one, if you so choose. I vaccinate but I believe in your right not to, I don't homeschool but believe in your right to educate your child the way you see fit. I don't attend a "church" but I read the Bible everyday. I do not support our current administration and do not feel it is Biblical to "get behind" a man with such unGodly actions. If a child survives an abortion it is nothing short of Gods will that that child live. How ANYONE professing Christianity can support an administration that will use their will to override Gods and kill that child anyway is beyond my understanding. I'm not so convinced that we are in the End Times but I am sure our country is out of control and headed for disaster. You can call me nuts but I'll just call you part of the problem for being uninformed and asleep at the wheel.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Quotes

How can a society that exists on instant mashed potatoes, packaged cake mixes, frozen dinners, & instant cameras teach patience to its young?~Paul Sweeney, (20th Century)

Shun idleness. It is the rust that attaches itself to the most brilliant metals. Voltaire (1694–1778) French writer, essayist and philosopher

The brook would lose its song if we removed the rocks. ~Wallace Stegner

It's wonderful to have a beginner's mind. Steve Jobs (1955 – )Co-founder and CEO of Apple

Life can only be understood backwards, but it has to be lived forwards. ~ Søren Kierkegaard

Tears are nature's lotion for the eyes. The eyes see better for being washed by them.~Christian Nestell Bovee

An optimist is a person who sees a green light everywhere, while a pessimist sees only the red stoplight...The truly wise person is color-blind.—Albert Schweitzer

If necessity is the mother of invention, then resourcefulness is the father.~Beulah Louise Henry

Excellence is the gradual result of always wanting to do better. Pat Riley (1945 – ) NBA coach

To undertake is to achieve.~Emily Dickinson

Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning. Bill Gates (1955 - ) founder and chairman of Microsoft

Ask, and it shall be given to you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. Matthew 7:7

The meaning of man's life matches the marvels of man's labor. Lyndon B. Johnson (1908-1973)36th president of the United States

We have to learn to be our own best friends because we fall too easily into the trap of being our own worst enemies.~ Roderick Thorp

The future doesn't just happen - it's shaped by decisions. ~Paul Tagliabue (1940- ) former NFL Commissioner

What do we live for; if it is not to make life less difficult for each other? ~George Eliot

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home