Get the Swidget 1.0 widget and many other great free widgets at Widgetbox! Not seeing a widget? (More info) Mrs. D: Quotes
Name:
Location: DC Metro Area, United States

I adore The Lord. I'm in my 40's. Completely in love with my husband, a mother of 3 girls ages 23, 21 and 18 and one little man that turned 3 in December. I don't own a gun but I believe in your right to own one, if you so choose. I vaccinate but I believe in your right not to, I don't homeschool but believe in your right to educate your child the way you see fit. I don't attend a "church" but I read the Bible everyday. I do not support our current administration and do not feel it is Biblical to "get behind" a man with such unGodly actions. If a child survives an abortion it is nothing short of Gods will that that child live. How ANYONE professing Christianity can support an administration that will use their will to override Gods and kill that child anyway is beyond my understanding. I'm not so convinced that we are in the End Times but I am sure our country is out of control and headed for disaster. You can call me nuts but I'll just call you part of the problem for being uninformed and asleep at the wheel.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Quotes

To tend, unfailingly, unflinchingly, towards a goal, is the secret of success. Anna Pavlova (1881–1931) Russian ballerina

There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort. — Jane Austen

Do not think a man has done his full duty when he has performed the work assigned him. A man will never rise if he does only this. Promotion comes from exceptional work. Andrew Carnegie (1835–1919) Scottish industrialist & philanthropist

There are risks and costs to a program of action. But they are far less than the long-range risks and costs of comfortable inaction. John F. Kennedy (1917–1963) 35th president of the United States

No one would allow garbage at his table, but many allow it served into their minds. Fulton John Sheen

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. - Matthew 5:6

If you don't know where you are going, you will probably end up somewhere else. ~ Lawrence J. Peter

Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day. ~Anonymous

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." ~Greek proverb

"The great thing about getting older is that you don't lose all the other ages you've been."~ Madeleine L'Engle

"Let us not look back in anger or forward in fear, but around in awareness." ~James Thurber

"I'm not following anybody's tracks, I'm making my own baby." Picabo Street (1971 - ) Skier, Olympic gold medalist

All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk. Ayn Rand (1905–1982) Russian-born writer and philosopher

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home