Get the Swidget 1.0 widget and many other great free widgets at Widgetbox! Not seeing a widget? (More info) Mrs. D: Is Heaven In The Yellow Pages?
Name:
Location: DC Metro Area, United States

I adore The Lord. I'm in my 40's. Completely in love with my husband, a mother of 3 girls ages 23, 21 and 18 and one little man that turned 3 in December. I don't own a gun but I believe in your right to own one, if you so choose. I vaccinate but I believe in your right not to, I don't homeschool but believe in your right to educate your child the way you see fit. I don't attend a "church" but I read the Bible everyday. I do not support our current administration and do not feel it is Biblical to "get behind" a man with such unGodly actions. If a child survives an abortion it is nothing short of Gods will that that child live. How ANYONE professing Christianity can support an administration that will use their will to override Gods and kill that child anyway is beyond my understanding. I'm not so convinced that we are in the End Times but I am sure our country is out of control and headed for disaster. You can call me nuts but I'll just call you part of the problem for being uninformed and asleep at the wheel.

Friday, October 23, 2009

Is Heaven In The Yellow Pages?


The following poem reminds me of the 2 little girls I child sit after school a few days a week. They lost their mom to breast cancer the day after my son was born almost 3 years ago. I didn't know her but I sure wish I had. It turns out we had an awful in common. I try to talk about her often with the girls. They have even given me a couple of pictures of her with them. The lady next door died of breast cancer this past spring. She had 2 sons 11 and 15. Please keep these littles and young man in your prayers this holiday season.

Also ladies, do a breast exam monthly and get a mammogram if your doc recommends it. I was supposed to get one 2 years ago but never went. I had an obvious lump some 11 years ago. They were able to get me in for a mamo and biopsy within a week. It turned out to be nothing and went away. As much as I can't stand women on the internet all but claiming being over 40 something is old, it does remind me I need to be more vigilant about my health. Today I will get on the horn and get that doctors appointment I've been putting off for a couple of years.
Is Heaven In The Yellow Pages?
Mommy went to Heaven, but I need her here today,
My tummy hurts and I fell down, I need her her right away.
Operator can you tell me how to find her in this book?
Is heaven in the yellow part? I don't know where to look.
I think my Daddy needs her too, at night I hear him cry.
I hear him call her name sometimes, but I really don't know why.
Maybe if I call her, she will hurry home to me.
Is Heaven very far away, is it across the sea?
She's been gone a long, long time she needs to come home now!
I really need to reach her, but I simply don't know how.
Help me find the number please, is it listed under "Heaven"?
I can't read these big words, I am only seven.
I'm sorry operator, I didn't mean to make you cry.
Is your tummy hurting too, or is there something in your eye?
If I call my church maybe they will know.
Mommy said when we need help that's where we should go.
I found the number to my church tacked up on the wall.
Thank you operator, I'll give them a call.
~ Donna Hoover ~



Free Signature Ge

Free Signature Generator

nerator

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home