Get the Swidget 1.0 widget and many other great free widgets at Widgetbox! Not seeing a widget? (More info) Mrs. D: Maybe It's Just Me?
Name:
Location: DC Metro Area, United States

I adore The Lord. I'm in my 40's. Completely in love with my husband, a mother of 3 girls ages 23, 21 and 18 and one little man that turned 3 in December. I don't own a gun but I believe in your right to own one, if you so choose. I vaccinate but I believe in your right not to, I don't homeschool but believe in your right to educate your child the way you see fit. I don't attend a "church" but I read the Bible everyday. I do not support our current administration and do not feel it is Biblical to "get behind" a man with such unGodly actions. If a child survives an abortion it is nothing short of Gods will that that child live. How ANYONE professing Christianity can support an administration that will use their will to override Gods and kill that child anyway is beyond my understanding. I'm not so convinced that we are in the End Times but I am sure our country is out of control and headed for disaster. You can call me nuts but I'll just call you part of the problem for being uninformed and asleep at the wheel.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Maybe It's Just Me?

Is it my imagination or did Obama say he is a Christian and then call the Koran Holy when he quoted from it this morning? Is it my imagination or did he say that Moses, Jesus and Mohammad are praying together? Is it my imagination or did he deny his Muslim roots and upbringing during the campaign and is now embracing it? I watched it live and have it recorded but haven't had the chance to rewatch it again today. It doesn't seem that anyone else either, caught it, or cares enough to bring it up?

If anyone knows of any sources online referencing the above things please leave me a link. This is some scary stuff here folks and what's worse is that no one is talking about it. I have this feeling deep within my heart and my soul that this guy is going to take down the United States and we can't stop him because no one thinks it CAN happen. I thought along those line about a lot of things prior to September 11, 2001. Maybe everyone is still picking up their jaws as I am.


If I'm right here, he is being very in your face and blatant about it in a very political kind of way and the majority of people are still in love with him. Please note, I DO NOT think that he is the Anti-Christ but I do think I need to be reading more writings of those that think he is. There is something sooooooo wrong it's not even worth debating anymore.

It's true. At least this part so far. I am reading here and there as time allows.
POTUS said...

We have the power to make the world we seek, but only if we have the courage to make a new beginning, keeping in mind what has been written.

The Holy Koran tells us, "O mankind! We have created you male and a female; and we have made you into nations and tribes so that you may know one another."

The Talmud tells us: "The whole of the Torah is for the purpose of promoting peace."

The Holy Bible tells us, "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God."


It's scary to know he sat in Jeramiah Wrights church for 20 years and didn't hear what was being preached but I don't think he even ever cracked a Bible open at home. Isn't the Torah for the purpose of telling of the Savior to come? Is the Talmud man's writing? Do you know any Christians that say the Koran is Holy? Does the POTUS think that all religious books are Holy? Is Satainism a religion? Do they have a book that he considers Holy? I'm not trying to be a brat, I really am trying to wrap my mind around this.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger laurie said...

Amen, Mrs. D - something is terribly wrong.

June 5, 2009 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

UGH it makes me sick to even think about that. But I think about that every time I hear something like that.

Thanks for you comment earlier I will be sure to tell my friend.

June 18, 2009 at 1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home